After you’ve recruited your Volunteer Health Mentor(s), community partners and participants, provide training that explains the purpose of the program and everyone’s responsibilities.
Explain the Program
- Describe the purpose and program goals. See the About the Program Handout and C2C2 PowerPoint (Link) for more information.
Several resources to help you articulate expectations for your Volunteer Health Mentors, community partners and participants are available:
- Volunteer Health Mentor Training Presentation (Coming soon!)
- Community Partner Training Presentation (Coming soon!)
- Participant Training Presentation (Coming soon!)
Explain the Measuring and Reporting Option You’ve Chosen
- Heart360: Getting Started with Heart360 (Coming soon!)
- The Guideline Advantage
[button link=”http://c0nn3ctin8c0mm.wpengine.com/start-program/faith-based-start/” color=”custom” size=”small” target=”_self” title=”” gradient_colors=”#2aa1bf,#2aa1bf” gradient_hover_colors=”#2aa1bf,#2aa1bf” border_width=”0″ border_color=”” text_color=”#FFFFFF” shadow=”no” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”down” animation_speed=”0.1″]NEXT: Start! >[/button]